A bonding primer before tiling on specific substrates such as existing tiles, wooden surfaces
painted wall, interior tiles, Gypsum board, wood, cement-fiber board, viva board, polyster, smooth concrete wall, interior tile surfaces, Rigid concrete
- Setting time: 1 to 4 hours depending on the ambient temperature and the substrate absorption
- Time before tiling: at least 1 hour after applying
- Texture after setting: sticky-yellowish-translucent film for a good bonding of the adhesive
- Increase bonding property with special substrates
- Moisture prevention onto plywood, parquet, qypsum-fiber board and cement-fiber board
- Easy to use by roller
- Not suitable to use with exterior areas, wet surfaces, and constantly damp surfaces.
- Not suitable to use on gypsum boards.
- weber.prim 2 can not ensure water protection property; hence not suitable to use with very damp areas.