weberfloor slope adjust New Product
weberfloor slope adjust is a pre-mixed flooring mortar to adjust floor level and floor slope between 2–25 mm thickness before waterproofing application or before laying on top with floor covering materials such as tile, PVC tile, parquet, and can be left bare in the area exposed to light to medium traffic.
- For level adjusting: 1.7 kg/m2/mm
- For slope adjusting (approximately) 3.5 kg/m2 at 2 mm max slope thickness.
- For slope adjusting (approximately) 13 kg/m2 at 15 mm max slope thickness
- For slope adjusting (approximately) 24 kg/m2 at 25 mm max slope thickness
- weberfloor slope adjust can be used to adjust the floor level/slope from 2 to 25 mm.
- Service temperature 15 – 40 oC
- Bond to concrete : 0.58 N/mm2
- Surface strength : 0.7 N/mm2
• To adjust floor level and floor slope from 2 – 25 mm.
• To adjust the floor before waterproofing application
• To adjust the floor before laying tiles, PVC tiles and parquet
• Can be used as overlay in the areas with light-to medium traffic
Substrate humidity before the application of weberfloor slope adjust must be lower than 6%.