- 20 kg
High performance tile adhesive for fixing large-size tiles, ideal for fixing tiles in swimming pools with excellent bonding strength.
painted wall, interior tiles, smooth concrete wall, interior tile surfaces, Rigid concrete
- Density of powder : 1.40 g/cubic centimeters
- Chemical curing time : 3 - 4 minutes
- Pot life (in shade) : 4 hours
- Open time : 20-30 minutes
- Adjusting time : 15 minutes
- Recommended thickness : 2 - 10 mm
- Waiting time before grouting : 24 hours
- Time before traffic : 24 to 48 hours
Remark: These test results are from laboratory test. They could be slightly different from on-site results because of the differences in applications and conditions.
- Excellent bonding strength
- Laying swimming pool tiles
- Good for laying large size tiles from 60 x 60 cm like granito tiles, granites, and marbles
- Laying tiles on internal existing tiles
- Low VOCs
- Can be used on cement-based substrates or tiled in swimming pools onto interior existing tiles
- Tiles can be adjusted for long period due to longer open time
- Longer pot life allows mixture standing longer for use (keep away from heat and sunlight)
- Tiles are adjustable within 15 minutes
- Tiled floor can open for foot traffic after 24 hours
- Not suitable to use on exterior walls when;
- Not suitable to use on glazing substrates, woods and painted surfaces (instead apply weber.prim 2 primer before using weber.tai flex).
- Not suitable to use on light-weight concrete without cement render (instead use weber.tai maxx).
- Not suitable to use on gypsump plaster board (instead use weber.tai flex or weber.fix plus(for humid area) or weber.fix pro (for general use)).
- Not suitable to use with metal and plastic substrates (instead use weber.color poxy).