weberfloor 4720 New Product
- [duplicate] [duplicate] [duplicate] [duplicate]
Weberfloor 4720 is suitable for strengthening extremely absorbent and chalking concrete or cement-based substrates in interior and exterior areas. The product is clear and leaves the original appearance of the surfaces. Weberfloor 4720 is ready-to-use without any mixing required. It can be used on all cement-based floors that are subject to high mechanical and thermal stress. It also can be used to strengthen the floors before coating with epoxy/PU.
- Setting time 8 hours
- Open to pedestrian traffic 12 hours
- Open to full service 7 day
- Temperature resistance -50 to +800 ํC
- Application temperature (air) > +10 ํC to < +40 ํC
Remark: These test results are from laboratory test. They could be slightly different from on-site results because of the differences in applications and conditions
- Very good penetration
- Highly strengthening effect
- Reduce oil penetration
- Highly water vapour permeable
- Withstand high level of thermal stress
- Environmental friendly - water-based and odorless
- Easy to use
- Fast drying
- Standing water can leave white edges after it dries off. The removal of such stains is nearly impossible.
- Strengthening of high polymer-modifies, cement-based patching or leveling mortars and calcium-sulphate screeds is not possible due to their low porosity.
- Relative humidity rate while drying is 85% max.