weber.base skim ultrabond
Ready-to-use white acrylic skim coat for perfectly smooth finishing on walls, columns and ceilings.
painted wall, lightweight block, smooth concrete wall, interior tile surfaces, Rigid concrete
- Density: 1.6
- pH: 9
- Composition: Synthetic resin, filler and admixture
- Bonding strength: >0.5 N/mm2
- Application temperature: 5-35 oC
- Waiting time before sandpaper over the dry final surface: 12-24 hour
- Waiting time before painting: 1-2 day
- Note: These test results are from laboratory test. They might be slightly different from on-site results because of the differences in applications and conditions.
- Save time and easy to apply in order to make the smooth surface with 1 or 2 coat.
- Perfectly cover on unsmooth substrates both cementitious ones and existing paints.
- Excellent adhesion and better resistance to weather variation without cracks and peelings.
- Easy to sand afterward and No dust.
- New wall plastering should be left at least 2-3 weeks before skim coat commencement.
- Do not apply weber.base skim ultra bond on movement cracks orstructural cracks.
- Not suitable for very humid and wet areas.
- Painting on skim coat surface is recommended for exteriors.
- Do not mix or add any other products