weberep repair mortar GP New Product
Pre-mixed, non-shrink, fiber-reinforced, cementitious mortar. Suitable for concrete, precast, masonry and plastering substrate. Can use to repair concrete facades, spalling, honeycombing and restructuring balconies, terraces, walls, cornices with 2-35 mm. thickness.
smooth concrete wall, Rigid concrete, column, beams, precast construction cavities, gaps recesses, etc.
- Density : 1.35 kg./liter
- Chemical curing time : 3-5 mins
- Pot life : 2 hours
- Application temperature : 5-35 degree Celsius
- Compressive strength ASTM C109 : >320 Ksc
- Flexural Strength ASTM C348 : 6 N/mm2
- Setting time EN 195-3 Initial setting time : 2 hours
- Setting time EN 195-3 Final setting time : 3 hours
weberep repair mortar GP use for repair concrete facades, spalling, honeycombing and restructuring balconies, terraces, walls and cornices.
- 2 - 35 mm. thickness application.
- Compressive strength >320 KSC. (28 days)
- Good bonding strength.
- Suitable for pre-cast, cast insitu, masonry and plastering surface.
- Do not add any admixtures or other materials.
- Do not add more water when the mortar is setting and should use within 2-3 hours.
- After finishing, protect the mortar from drying out by using the relevant curing method.