weberdry 2K flex New Product
A 2-component flexible waterproofing product, the mixing ratio can be adjusted to suit the application of both
render and brush/roller on cement base substrate. It is used to waterproof wet areas in the building, swimming pools, and water tanks
interior tiles, lightweight block, Rigid concrete, wood, cement-fiber board, viva board, polyster, smooth concrete wall, interior tile surfaces, Rigid concrete
- Always apply 2 layers of weberdry 2K flex.
- Avoid direct sunlight after weberdry 2K flex sets, when not tiling on waterproofing layer.
- weberdry 2K flex can cover small cracks and pores in the substrate when the cracks and pores are not dilated.
- Do not add water in the product mixture.
- Total thickness should be 2 – 3 mm.
- 2 parts – cement and liquid polymer - and flexible
- Cover non-dilated small cracks and pores in substrates.
- To waterproof before tiling in wet areas in buildings and in swimming pools
- Non-toxic, can be used with potable water and in water tanks
- Store in shade, dry conditions with the temperature between 5–35 degree celcius in closed package provides 12 months shelf life