Features and benefits
• Highly flexible
• UV resistant
• Excellent adhesion on porous and
• Seamless waterproofing membrane
• Solvent-free, non-toxic
• One-component, ready to use
Do not apply on substrates with rising moisture. Always apply
during falling ambient and substrate temperatures. If applied
during rising temperature, pin holes may occur from rising air.
• Ensure the temperature does not drop below 8 ํC and the relative
humidity does not exceed 80% until the membrane has fully cured.
• Ensure that the coating is thoroughly dry and the surface is
without pinholes before applying any top coat.
• Do not allow temporary ponding to remain between coats on
any horizontal surfaces or until the final coat has totally cured.
Brush or mop surface water away during this time.
• Do not apply on roofs subject to long-term water ponding with
subsequent periods of frost. In cold climatic zones for roofing
structures with a pitch of less than 3% appropriate measures
must have to be considered.
• Do not apply directly on to insulation boards.
• Not recommended for high pedestrian traffic. In case heavy
traffic is unavoidable, it shall be covered with appropriate covering
materials such as tiles, stone plates, or wooden panels.