Common issues and queries you can face
Flexible adhesive and grout bonding property and the absorption to compressive strength should be considered to use in heavy-traffic in order to support the movement of substrates and tiles.
- In case of cement renders or screeds, they should be left for at least 1 - 3 weeks to be dry.
- Movement joints of 5 - 6 mm wide should be left and then fill in the joints with special silicone sealant.
- All perimeter joints e.g. at tile corners, column corners and between two different materials, should be 5 - 6 mm wide and filled with special silicone sealant.
Tiling with Weber's flexible adhesive
- Leave the tile weber's flexible adhesive to dry for 24 hours before grouting.
Grout the joints according to the application
- Joint width should be around 3 - 12 mm in order to absorb the expansions of tiles and substrates.
- Flexible grout - weber.color outside - should be used in heavy-duty areas or the areas exposed to heavy traffic such as parking lots, selling areas in department stores and industries.
- Grout with resistant property to chemical agents and infection - weber.color poxy - should be used in wet & fresh areas and cold storages.