- 20 kg
Flexible high performance adhesive for fixing all types and sizes of tiles onto heavy-traffic areas or the areas subjected to vibration. Ideal for tiling on exterior walls.
painted wall, interior tiles, Gypsum board, wood, cement-fiber board, viva board, smooth concrete wall, interior tile surfaces, Rigid concrete
- Density of powder : 1.40 g/cubic centimeters
- Chemical curing time : 3 - 4 minutes
- Pot life (in shade) : 4 hours
- Open time : 20-30 minutes
- Adjusting time : 15 minutes
- Recommended thickness : 2 - 10 mm
- Waiting time before grouting : 24 hours
- Time before traffic : 24 to 48 hours
Remark: These test results are from laboratory test. They could be slightly different from on-site results because of the differences in applications and conditions.
- Flexible: suitable for laying tile on deformable substrates.
- Laying tiles on both internal and external existing tiles.
- Good for laying large size tiles, granito tiles, granites, and marbles.
- Resist to all weather conditions, pressure,and vibration Ideal for laying tiles in high-rise buildings.
- Low VOCs.
- Resist to compressive strength and vibration from heavy traffic and structural movements
- Excellent bonding strength
- Tiles can be adjusted for long period due to longer open time
- Longer pot life allows the mixture standing longer for use (keep away from heat and sunlight)
- Tiles are adjustable within 15 minutes
- Tiled floor can open for foot traffic after 24 hours
- Not suitable to use directly on glazing substrate, wooden or parquet or painted surface, and cement-fiber board (instead use weber.prim 2 primer before applying weber.tai flex).
- Not suitable to use on metal surface (instead use weber.color poxy).