weberdry water plug
weberdry water plug is a ready mixed cement to mix with water and become very fast setting and develop high early strength. It is used to instantly stop pressure leaks and can be used under water, as well as through joints between concrete and steel.
Rigid concrete, smooth concrete wall
- weberdry water plug sets rapidly after mixing with water. It’s recommended to mix in small amount only for an application at a time.
- If water pressure is very high, it’s recommended to plug the area with wood or other materials in order to slow the pressure down.
- After mixing with water, the mixture of weberdry water plug will become warmer, which is chemical reaction for the product to set.
- It’s recommended to wear rubber glove when working with weberdry water plug.
- Easy to use, just mix with water
- Very fast setting with rapid early strength development
- Set within 30 – 120 seconds after mixing
- To stop pressure water leakage, running water
- No shrinkage, no crack
- Clean the area until free from any trace of oil, dirt, all chippings, mud, and any other contaminations.
- For the application under water, the area must be clean without the trace of algae.
- The leaking point to be applied by weberdry water plug should be at least 1 inch in size. Cut the small area in “V” shape before the application.
- If the area is dry, damp it to saturated point before the application.