weber.color no stain New Product
Anti-stain high performance tile grout ideal for external applications and the areas with high humidity.
interior tiles, interior tile surfaces
- Density of powder : 0.9 - 1.1 g/cm³
- Chemical curing time : 3 - 4 minutes
- Pot life (in shade) : 30 minutes
- Waiting time after tiling before grouting : 24 hours
- Recommended joint width : 0.2 - 6 mm
- Time before traffic : 24 hours
Remark: These test results are from laboratory test. They could be slightly different fromon-site results because of the differences in applications and conditions
- For 0.2 - 6 mm joint width
- Anti-efflorescent and white stain
- Anti-fungus and black mold
- Ideal for the areas with high humidity
- Low VOCs
- Floor & Wall
- Interior & Exterior
- Suitable for grouting on the joint of tiles, natural tiles ; especially for dark color tiles or the humid area such as fountain
- Not suitable for joint width bigger than 6 mm (instead weber.color plus should be used).
- Not suitable to use in swimming pool (instead weber.color HR or weber.color poxy should be used).
- Not suitable if grout is required to be chemical-resistant and acid-resistant; industry, hospital, food-storage area, for instance (instead weber.color poxy should be used).